Greenville (Simpsonville), SC
Heritage Park Amphitheater - 861 SE Main Street, Simpsonville SC 29681
*SANTA'S VILLAGE NOW CLOSED FOR THE SEASON*
Also featuring Santa's Village** complete with Santa and tons to do! It's a place where young and old alike can gather and enjoy the fun, festive spirit of Christmas.
(**Santa's Village is owned and operated by TRZ Management 864-296-6601**)
Parking and admission into Santa's Village is FREE with admission paid to attend the light show!!!
Some of the attractions are:
- Pictures with Santa! Thurs-Sun through Fri, Dec. 23rd! $24.95 including custom labeled USB drive storing your photos. *LAST NIGHTS FOR SANTA: Tues Dec 20th, Wed Dec 21st, & Fri Dec 23rd. He will NOT be on site Dec 19 or 22*
- Train Rides! $2/person
- 40' Ferris Wheel $2/person
- Merry Go Round $2/person
- Bungee Jump $6/person
- Go Gator Kiddie Coaster $2/person
- 2 Bouncy Houses
- Yoyo swing
- Petting Zoo - FREE!!!
- Camel & Pony Rides $6/person
- Christmas Carols & Community area. FREE!
- Food & Beverage Station
- Hot Cocoa, Cider, Eggnog
Dates of Operation
The show is now closed for the season. Thanks for coming and we look forward to seeing you in Nov 2017!
Dusk - 10PM* Every Night, Including Holidays, even in the rain!
* = or later on weekends
Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays are very popular nights to visit the lights show. Because of this, long lines should be expected and wait times can be long. Please visit us Mondays - Thursdays to avoid extended wait times. Thank you!
2016 Rates, Paid Upon Admission
- Cars or Family Vans: $25
- Activity Van, Limo, or Mini/Half Bus: $40
- Tour/School Bus: $80
Tickets are purchased on-site from the comfort of your own vehicle. We accept cash and credit cards!