Pittsburgh (Butler Co), PA
Big Butler Fairgrounds - 1127 New Castle Rd, Prospect PA 16052
New & Improved Santa's Village!
Entry into Santa's Village** is FREE with light show admission!!! It's a place where young and old alike can gather and enjoy the fun, festive spirit of Christmas indoors.
(**Santa's Village is operated by North Pole Photos**)
- Letter Writing Station to Santa - Free!
- Photos with Santa through Dec. 23rd! Packages start at $19.95
- Polar Express Train - $2
- Elephant Ride - $2
- Teacup Ride - $2
- Hot Cocoa, Coffee, Tea, Soda, and Water
- Hot Dogs, Cheeseburgers, Pizza, Nachos with Cheese, and more!
Dates of Operation
Nov 17th through Jan 7th nightly!
2017 Rates, Paid Upon Admission
- Cars or Family Vans: $25
- Activity Van, Limo, or Mini/Half Bus: $40
- Tour/School Bus: $80
Tickets are purchased on-site from the comfort of your own vehicle. We accept cash and credit cards!
Dusk - 10PM* Every Night, Including Holidays, even in the rain!
* = or later on wekends
Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays are very popular nights to visit the light show. Because of this long lines should be expected and wait times can be long. Please visit us Mondays - Thursdays to avoid extended wait times. Thank you!