Tennessee Smokies Baseball Stadium • 3540 Line Drive, Kodak TN 37764
Dates of Operation
The show is now closed for the season. Thanks for coming and we look forward to seeing you in Nov 2017!
Dusk - 10PM* Every Night, Including Holidays, even in the rain!
* = or later on weekends
Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays are very popular nights to visit the lights show. Because of this, long lines should be expected and wait times can be long. Please visit us Mondays - Thursdays to avoid extended wait times. Thank you!
2016 Rates, Paid Upon Admission
- Cars or Family Vans: $25
- Activity Van, Limo, or Mini/Half Bus: $40
- Tour/School Bus: $80
Tickets are purchased on-site from the comfort of your own vehicle. We accept cash and credit cards!
Featuring Santa's Workshop!
* WORKSHOP NOW CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
Admission into Santa's Workshop** is FREE with admission to the light show!
(**Santa's Workshop operated by TN Smokies Baseball**)
- Photos and Visits with Santa (through Dec 23rd). Photo packages starting at $24.99.
- Petting Zoo - $2 to feed and visit the animals.
- Pony Rides - $5
- Food Vendors: Hot Chocolate, Coffee, Fresh Kettle Corn, etc.
- Christmas movies playing on the big screen. Viewing is free!
- Get Crafty! DIY Souvenir Stations for kids.