Tennessee Smokies Baseball Stadium • 3540 Line Drive, Kodak TN 37764
Dates of Operation
Nov 3rd through Jan 7th!
Dusk - 10PM* Every Night, Including Holidays, even in the rain!
* = or later on weekends
Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays are very popular nights to visit the lights show. Because of this, long lines should be expected and wait times can be long. Please visit us Mondays - Thursdays to avoid extended wait times. Thank you!
2017 Rates, Paid Upon Admission
- Cars or Family Vans: $25
- Activity Van, Limo, or Mini/Half Bus: $40
- Tour/School Bus: $80
Tickets are purchased on-site from the comfort of your own vehicle. We accept cash and credit cards!
Featuring Santa's Workshop!
* Opening Nov 17th
Admission into Santa's Workshop** is FREE with admission to the light show!
(**Santa's Workshop operated by TN Smokies Baseball**)
- Photos and Visits with Santa (Nov 17th through Dec 23rd). Photo packages starting at $24.99.
- Petting Zoo - $2 to feed and visit the animals.
- Pony Rides - $5
- Food Vendors: Hot Chocolate, Coffee, Fresh Kettle Corn, etc.
- Get Crafty! DIY Souvenir Stations for kids.