Tennessee Smokies Baseball Stadium • 3540 Line Drive, Kodak TN 37764
Dates of Operation
Opening Date: Nov 4th, 2016
Closing Date: Jan 8th, 2017
Dusk - 10PM* Every Night, Including Holidays, even in the rain!
* = or later on weekends
Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays are very popular nights to visit the lights show. Because of this, long lines should be expected and wait times can be long. Please visit us Mondays - Thursdays to avoid extended wait times. Thank you!
2016 Rates, Paid Upon Admission
- Cars or Family Vans: $25
- Activity Van, Limo, or Mini/Half Bus: $40
- Tour/School Bus: $80
Tickets are purchased on-site from the comfort of your own vehicle. We accept cash and credit cards!
Featuring Santa's Workshop!
Admission into Santa's Workshop is FREE!
- Photos and Visits with Santa (through Dec 23rd). Photo packages starting at $19.99.
- Petting Zoo (through Jan 1st) - $2 to feed and visit the animals.
- Pony Rides - $5 (through Jan 1st).
- Food Vendors: Hot Chocolate, Coffee, Fresh Kettle Corn, etc.
- Christmas movies playing on the big screen (Saturdays Only through Dec. 17th - Movies start at 6:30PM and repeat until closing). Viewing is free!
- Get Crafty! DIY Souvenir Stations for kids (Saturdays Only through Dec. 17th)